Taco Kit Fundraisers
Moe’s donates $5 for each Taco Kit sold. Taco Kit Fundraisers are sold in advance through an online order form. Get started today!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pick-up date, time and location are pre-determined and communicated through the online order form. Easily sharable, you can send to family, friends, colleagues, and community supporters via social media, text and email!
- Fundraisers can be hosted Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 3p and 5p.
- Window for pick-up is 30 minutes for a hot and fresh meal, and to maintain the quality you’ve come to love.
- All orders must be placed by the order deadline (typically 48 hours prior to the event). No order(s) can be accepted on site.
- To maximize efficiency and eliminate room for error, Taco Kits come with a standard build (as outlined below) and cannot be customized with substitutions or add-ons.
Build Your Own Taco Kit
Comes with 12 soft flour tortillas, your choice of 2 proteins, lettuce, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, rice, beans, sour cream, and of course… a bowl of Moe’s famous queso. As usual, the chips and salsa are on us! Serves 4-6 people.
- Organizations have the option for group representative(s) to pick-up the kits from the store or have Moe’s deliver the kits to their identified event pick-up location.
- Opt for pick-up? Must be able to transport all Taco Kits in one trip.
- Opt for delivery? Moe’s will deliver your kits within 10 miles for a fee of $50; Minimum requirement is 20 kits sold.
- The organization is responsible for distribution (don’t worry, it’s easy – each kit comes individually boxed and labeled with the customer information).
Collect your Check!
- Funds are determined based on the pre-tax total of all sales placed through the organization’s event order form.
- Delivery fees will be deducted from funds raised.
- Organizations can expect to receive funds within 10-14 business days following the event and will be issued by check from “Quality Fresca, LLC”.
- For all the details, download the Taco Kit Guidelines.
Moe’s Fundraising has raised thousands of dollars for local organizations.